Boice Cope Park
92850 Boice Cope Road, Langlois, OR
EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 20, 2020, THE PARK IS CLOSED UNTIL MARCH 31, 2021 DUE TO REPAIRS
PLEASE CALL THE MAIN OFFICE WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Main Office Hours M - F 8am - 12pm & 1pm - 5pm
Checks are no longer accepted. Reservations must be made through the online reservation system wherever possible. Payment for walk-ins must be made via cash or credit card.
• Check in 3:00pm, Check out 1:00pm.
• Reservations can only be made with Credit Cards.
• Payment in full is required when you make your reservation.
• Online Reservations Must Be Made At Least 2 Days Prior To The Planned Arrival Date
• Reservation Are Accepted Up To 270 days (9 months) in Advance
• PLEASE NOTE: Maximum Stay is 14 Nights in any 30 day cycle. The space MUST be vacated after the 14 night limit. If reservations are made that exceed the 14 night limit, we reserve the right to cancel them without notice.
• There is a non-refundable $10.00 transaction fee for reservations.
• The person who makes the reservation must be present at the campsite for the duration of the stay-sites may not be sublet.
Reservations Cancellation Policy:
• Only the person who made the reservation may change or cancel a reservation.
• Reservation fees are non-refundable – no exceptions.
• If you cancel 3 calendar days before your arrival date you receive a full refund less the reservation
• For any cancellations made less than 2 calendar days before your arrival date, the cancellation fee is the first night plus the reservation fee. Contact the Parks Department to cancel if less than 2 days.
Late Arrivals and No Shows for Overnight Reservations:
• Reservations will be held until 3:00pm on the day following your arrival date.
• If you do not call or show up by 3:00pm on the day following your arrival date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund of any fees collected for your stay.
Cancellations must be made on-line through Webreserv. When outside the cancellation policy window, email your cancellation request to CurryCountyParks@co.curry.or.us, and call the main office at (541) 247-3386 and leave a message. You must make contact in order to fulfill your cancellation request.
No early departure refunds are available.
For questions park information or reservations please contact us at: CurryCountyParks@co.curry.or.us
Payment is required in full upon check-in for first come first served.
Windsurf & Kiteboard lessons , Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals available through Floras Lake Windsurfing & Kiteboarding