OFFICE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR OFFICES ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC .
SOCIAL DISTANCING (6 FEET) AND MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
CONTACT VIA EMAIL, PHONE OR USPS IS PREFERRED.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS - (541) 247-3304.
The Building Division administers Curry County’s Building Permit Program by accepting and reviewing building permit applications, reviewing construction plans, issuing building permits and conducting field inspection of work to determine compliance with state construction structural, mechanical, plumbing and electrical codes. The Building Division services are integral to safe construction and habitation of structures in Curry County, Port Orford and Gold Beach. These structures include stick built residential and commercial structures, set up of manufactured homes. Resources for your future construction needs include:
Plan Review fees are payable upon submission of building application.
Building permit applications include:
- List of Requirements for Plan Documents
- Building Inspection Process Check List
- 2010 Oregon Manufactured Dwelling Installation Specialty Code
- 2002 Oregon Manufactured Dwelling & Park Specialty Code
- Handrails and Guardrails
- Shed Without Structural Permit Requirements
- Sign Permit Requirements
- Accessory Dwelling Units
- Tiny Homes
- Typical Residential Garage Plans
- Contractors List