NOTE: Please mail or email a check copy of any map you intend to file, prior to presenting a Mylar. The County Surveyor will check the map and notify you if there is a need for discussion. Filing fees are due with the mylar. Corner Records can be emailed to Curry County Surveyor at email@example.com If sending mail, please submit to:
Curry County Surveyor
94235 Moore St., Suite 114
Gold Beach, OR 97444
The County Surveyor's office provides services to the public and to other Curry County departments. Some of the services provided:
- Assist the public with general information relating to their property.
- Assist the public with available public information relating to Surveys, Boundaries, and other Geospatial data.
- Index and maintain copies of filed Maps, recorded Plats, Corner Records and other survey information, both in the office and online.
- Recover, re-establish and maintain Public Land Survey System (PLSS) corners. PLSS corners are the monuments placed by the Government Land Office (GLO) now called the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Surveyors. Generally, these monuments were placed every 1/2 mile to mark the Section Corners and Quarter Corners. Meander Corners were placed along water bodies. Maintaining the PLSS and records thereof is an important duty of the County Surveyor and other Licensed Land Surveyors.
- Review Partition, Subdivision, and Condominium plats prior to recording.
- Review and file Maps of Survey and Corner Records.
- Assisting the customer to locate the maps needed, collecting and receipting the fees and replacing the map in the file.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category