Funding/Financing Options for Private Well Owners
This webinar is an opportunity to ask questions about funding and financing options for your private well. You may submit questions in advance or live on the webinar. The event will be recorded. In this free 90-minute webinar training hosted by The Private Well Class, you'll learn:
- an introduction about funding and financing options for private well owners,
- information about construction and repair costs, and
- related programs for private wells.
Next Session: March 6, 2019 at 1 p.m. CDT
The Vital Records program allows you to obtain certified birth and death certificates for Curry County up to six months from date of birth or death.
- Death Certificates (up to six months after date of death): Death Certificate Order Form
- Birth certificates (up to six months after date of birth): Birth Certificate Order Form
- Acceptable Proof of Identity: Oregon Vital Records Acceptable Proof of Identity
Vital Records Fees:
- Certified death record: $25
- Certified birth certificate: $25
- Additional copies of the same record ordered at the same time: $25
Requests past SIX MONTHS from date of birth or death must be obtained through Oregon Center for Health Statistics found here.
Environmental Health functions as a division within public health and focuses on ensuring the safety of services offered to the public (food, pools, lodging, and water). Environmental Health benefits County residents, businesses, and visitors by:
- Regulating and inspecting food services, public pools, and overnight lodging.
- Consulting with operators of public water systems.
- Providing services for child daycare and public school cafeterias.
- Investigations of food and water borne illnesses.
Report a Community Health Concern
Curry County Inspections
Visit our online portal to view inspections conducted by the registered environmental health specialist.
Food Handlers Permit
Visit Oregon Food Handlers to obtain a permit online.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Lodging Food Service
- RV Park, Organizational Camp, Picnic Park
- Pool, Spa
- Mobile Unit, Commissary, Warehouse, Vending
- Single Event Temporary Restaurant
- Intermittent and Seasonal Temporary Restaurant
2018 Fee Schedule
Well Owner Tip Sheet
What to do if you have mold in your home