- MANDATED: Yes
- FUNCTION: Undertake & develop programs to assist residents in providing safe and sanitary dwelling accommodations for low income renters.
- FOUNDATION: ORS 456.075; Curry Resolution 7/22/76
- MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
- POSTIONS: 4 Coos; 4 Curry; 1 tenant of affordable housing
- TERM: 4 years, expiring 7/21; staggered *changed from 5 yrs 8/09
- NUMBER OF MEMBERS: 9
- SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Coordinated by North Bend City/Coos-Curry Housing Auth (FAX 541-756-4990)
INFORMATION CONTACT: Marka Turner 541-751-2042; Mturner@ccnbchas.org
A vacancy on the Coos-Curry Housing Authority Board exists. Applications will be accepted until 5:00PM Wednesday, September 20, 2017. Anyone interested in applying to fill the vacancy,
The term will expire July 21, 2021.